In the broader markets, BSE Mid-cap index closed at 15,935 level, down by 0.63% while BSE Small-cap index closed at 16,538 level, down by 0.48%.
alloted 3.08 billion shares as bonus shares in ratio of 1:1. The stock ended up by over 3% at Rs 849 per share.
Oil marketing companies like BPCL, IOC tanked on bourses on Wednesday on the back of the report that the Finance Ministry is unlikely to roll back fuel excise tax hike due to fiscal constraints and may ask state run OMC to further absorb increase in oil prices, reported a leading news agency.
|Symbol||LTP||% Change||Traded Qty||Value (in Lakh)|
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.