Reliance Capital's private equity business has sold its entire stake in courier company DTDC to French logistics company Geopost SA. Reliance Private Equity offloaded its entire 39.51% stake in a Rs. 158 crore deal. Anil Ambani-led company had bought the stake in 2006 for Rs. 66 crore
GeoPost, will invest additionally through a primary infusion in business development. GeoPost is a part of the French postal department La Poste Group.
At 10:59am,Â the stock is trading at Rs. 372.60 up Rs. 2.35 or 0.73% on the National Stock Exchange Tuesday. It traded in a range of Rs. 371.35 - 378.30. Total traded volume at the counter stood at 19.5 lakh.Â
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.