RPP Infra Projects Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 153.8, up by Rs. 1.6 or 1.05% from its previous closing of Rs. 152.2 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 153 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 162.2 and Rs. 148.6 respectively. So far 414873(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 343.97 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 165.8 on 05-May-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 84.9 on 07-Sep-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 156.4 and Rs. 141.5 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 72.42 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 2.39 % and 25.19 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.