Saraiwwalaa Agrr Refineries (SARL), the edible oil and branded rice products company is planning an initial public offering in 2016, according to reports.
Report stated that the company may go for a pre-IPO private equity infusion in a few months.
“We will go for an IPO in 2016. If we find a partner who can bring in expertise and knowledge to enhance our business, we are willing to form joint ventures as well. ,” Ravinder Kumar Gupta, Managing Director of SARL reportedly said.
The company is planning to expand operations to Orissa, Chhattisgarh and Tamil Nadu in the next few quarters.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.