This will provide a level playing field to the industry to grow to its full potential after attaining second largest rank in stainless steel production in world in 2016, he said. The notification issued by the Ministry of Finance, dated September 7, 2017, prescribes a total of 18.95% CVD on imports of stainless steel flat products from China for the next five years.
The CVD investigations were initiated on April 12, 2016 by the Directorate General of Anti-Dumping and Allied Duties (DGAD) in response to a surge in subsidised imports of stainless steel flat products.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.