U.S. private equity firm TPG is planning to acquire TSL Education, publisher of the Times Educational Supplement, from Charterhouse, report was quoted as saying.
Reports said that the deal may be valued worth 400 mn pounds.
The deal, first reported by Sky News, is set to be announced later on Monday.
The deal marks the third change of ownership in less than a decade for TSL.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.