UTI Mutual Fund has announce the appointment of Leo Puri as Managing Director of UTI AMC Ltd. The appointment proposed earlier by the Board of Directors was approved by the Shareholders in an EGM held in Mumbai on Wednesday, July 3, 2013.
Speaking on the appointment, P R Khanna, Director, said: â€śWe are pleased to have a professional of the caliber of Puri on board of UTI AMC. Mr. Puri brings three decades of valuable experience in the financial services industry, and we are certain that he will be able to take the organisation to higher levels of excellence. On behalf of the Board, I extend a very warm welcome to Mr. Puri.â€ť
Puri, 52, is a dual Masters degree holder from Oxford and Cambridge University, UK. In his professional career, spanning 30+ years, Mr. Puri has worked as Director and Senior Advisor with McKinsey & Company and as Managing Director with Warburg Pincus. Mr. Puri has worked in the UK, and USA. Since 1994, he has been based in India.
Mr. Puri has extensive experience of leading strategy and transformation engagements in the context of economic reforms and deregulation. This includes the largest public and private sector financial institutions in India.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.