The company will allot 4,50,000 equity shares to Mr. Anil Unnikrishnan, pursuant to conversion of 4,50,000 warrants in accordance with the resolution passed by the members through Postal Ballot on July 15, 2015.
In this connection, as per the Company's Code on Insider Trading, the trading window for dealing in the securities of the Company will remain closed for designated persons and their immediate relatives from March 23, 2016 to April 07, 2016 (both days inclusive).
Vama Industries Ltd ended at Rs. 19.7, down by Rs. 0.8 or 3.9% from its previous closing of Rs. 20.5 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 20.2 and touched a high and low of Rs. 20.2 and Rs. 19.7 respectively. A total of 100(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 19.22 crore.
The BSE group 'XD' stock of face value Rs. 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 43.5 on 24-Jul-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 16 on 16-Mar-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 21.85 and Rs. 16.5 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 43.17 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0 % and 56.83 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.