The company informed BSE that the Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Cell, Mumbai has issued letter dated October 10, 2016 for successful exit from CDR mechanism.
The scrip opened at Rs 24.85 and has touched a high and low of Rs 25.9 and Rs 24.05 respectively. So far 779137 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 72.86 crore.
The BSE group 'XD' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 29.45 on 04-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 10.95 on 13-Oct-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 23.9 and Rs 19.75 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 40.07 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.66 % and 59.27 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.