Dhoot Industrial Finance Ltd Management Discussions.
1. Industry Structure and developments
The Company has focused basically on trading of chemicals, electronics, paper, commodity, shares and on power generation during the fiscal. And loans, Inter - Corporate Deposits, dividend from investments have contributed to the other income.
2. Opportunities and Threats Opportunities:
The Company is eyeing new products for increasing its trading portfolio.
The Company will face general market competition.
3. Segment wise Performance:
The company usually operates three main business segments i.e. Trading, Power Generation and Others. The segment wise information is provided at Note No. 22 in Notes to Financial Statements.
Due to increased focus on the trading activities, the company is confident that as the market conditions are improving, the company will gain in the domestic economy.
5. Risk & Concerns:
The company will face market competition.
6. Internal Control Systems and their adequacy:
The Company has an adequate system of internal controls that ensures that all the assets are protected against loss from unauthorized use or disposition and all transactions are recorded and reported in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
7. Financial Performance and Operational Performance:
The company has achieved a total income and turnover of 3,972.23 Lakhs and net profit is at 104.44 Lakhs during the year ended 31st March, 2019 as compared to 3886.07 Lakhs and net loss 415.47 Lakhs respectively for the last financial year.
8. Human Resources / Industrial Relations:
Your Company considers its intellectual capital as its most valuable asset. Personnel policies of the Company are designated to ensure fairness to and growth of all individuals in the organization and aim to provide a challenging work environment. The Industrial Relations remained cordial during the year under review.
9. There were no significant changes (i.e. change of 25% or more as compared to the immediately previous financial year) in key financial ratios.
10. Return on Networth was -3.57% in the previous year while return on networth in current year is 0.85%. The difference is due to First Time adoption of IndAS in previous financial year.
|By Order of the Board|
|For DHOOT INDUSTRIAL FINANCE LIMITED|
|Place: Mumbai||Rajgopal Dhoot|
|Date: 27th May, 2019||Chairman|