Phyto Chem (India) Ltd Management Discussions.
M/s Phyto Chem (India) Limited has been carrying on the business in two segments i.e. Pesticides Formulations and the Real Estate Activities.
Pesticides plays a vital role in the Agriculture sector and has been continously contributing to the growth of the Agriculture Sector over past several years. The Manufacturing facilities in the Company for pesticides formulations has helped the Company in producing good quality products and achieving good turnovers even during the testing Agri conditions. The Real Estate activity across the Country is improving steadily and the Company is striving hard to excel in the same.
The SWOT Analysis is as follows :
- The Company is a Brand known for quality, customized marketing approach, Encouraging Government policies and development of irrigation facilities in the country.
- Positive growth in Real Estate and Infrastructure sectors.
- Vagaries in Rainfall & un-favorable climatic conditions and severe competition from the big players.
- Inflation related Economy and oscillations in demand for Real Estate related projects.
- Supportive policies of the Government in Agriculture Sector and increased product range.
- Government policies and enhanced purchasing power is auguring well for good demand in the Real Estate.
- Heavy competition.Change in Government policies and Bank interest rates.
- Inflation and interest rates have bearing on the demand for Real Estate activities. Price wars triggered by big players and other competitors in the market.
5. Financial Analysis:
The Financial Analysis of the Company have been detailed in Directors Report under para Review of Operations.
6. Future Outlook:
The Company tries to continue its focus on product and its quality development and also to penetrate into key markets.
- Company exploring new opportunities for diversification into new business areas.
7. Internal Control Procedures:
The Company has Audit Committee and has the mechanism to review the Internal Audit Control procedures. Periodic Audits of the Accounts are carried out internally to attain the object of internal procedures. The Company has also appointed M/s T.Adinarayana & Co., Chartered Accountants as Internal Auditors of the Company to conduct internal audit on the Accounts and procedural Compliances.
8. Human Resources:
The Company has able and experienced staff and dedicated executives. The human relations with the staff continue to be good. In house training is given to the employees to motivate and contribute to the enhanced productivity. The human resources are considered invaluable resources of the Company.
9. Cautionary Statement:
The statements in the Management Discussion and Analysis describing the Companys objectives, projections, estimates or expectations may be "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of applicable Securities, Laws and Regulations. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed or implied and the achievement of results is subject to risks, uncertainties, economic conditions, demand / supply and price conditions, which may influence the operations of the Company.
|For and on behalf of the Board||Y.Nayudamma|
|Place : Hyderabad||DIN:00377721|
|Date : 14th August, 2019|