Sreeleathers Ltd - SREELEATHERS Share Price

Sector: Leather | ISIN: INE099F01013
₹ 311.20 (-1.69%) icon4 Mar, 2024, 1:09:08 PM
Open
₹ 320.00
Prev. Close
₹ 316.55
Turnover(lac)
₹ 0.00
Day's High
₹ 322.85
Day's Low
₹ 309.30
52 Wk High
₹ 433.70
52 Wk Low
₹ 160.60
Book Value
₹ 170.12
Face Value
₹ 10.00
Mkt. Cap (Cr.)
₹ 720.58
P/E
25.29
EPS
12.44
Div. Yield
0.00

Sreeleathers Ltd KEY RATIOS

sector: Trading

  • CMP

    as on 3/4/2024 1:09:08 PM

    ₹ 311.2 -5.35 -1.69
  • Open
  • ₹ 320
  • Prev. Close
  • ₹ 316.55
  • Turnover(Lac.)
  • ₹ 27
  • Day's High
  • ₹ 322.85
  • Day's Low
  • ₹ 309.3
  • 52 Week's High
  • ₹ 433.7
  • 52 Week's Low
  • ₹ 160.6
  • Book Value
  • ₹ 170.12
  • Face Value
  • ₹ 10
  • Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
  • 720.58
  • P/E
  • 25.29
  • EPS
  • 12.44
  • Divi. Yield
  • 0

Sreeleathers Ltd Corporate Actions

05 Feb , 2024

12:00 AM

Board Meeting

Agenda: Audited Results

View Details

05 Feb , 2024

12:00 AM

06 Nov , 2023

12:00 AM

Board Meeting

Agenda: Audited Results

View Details

06 Nov , 2023

12:00 AM

18 Aug , 2023

12:00 AM

AGM

Announcement date: 18 Aug , 2023

View Details

05 Aug , 2023

12:00 AM

05 Aug , 2023

12:00 AM

Board Meeting

Agenda: Audited Results

View Details

16 Jun , 2023

12:00 AM

Board Meeting

Agenda: Audited Results

View Details

23 May , 2023

12:00 AM

Board Meeting

Agenda: Audited Results

View Details

16 Aug , 2023

12:00 AM

BookCloser

View Details

Sreeleathers Ltd News and Update

Image not found
  • 2 hours ago |
  • 12:22 AM

The project is set for commissioning within 18 months from the date of signing the power purchase agreement

Article Image
Image not found
Image not found
  • IIFL News Service |
  • 27 February, 2024 |
  • 12:13 AM

Invest wise with Expert advice

mobile icon
  • Open Demat with exclusive Advice & Services
  • Get a dedicated Relationship Manager to help you grow your wealth
  • Exclusive advisory on 20+ trading & wealth based investment options
  • One tap Investments, Automated trading & much more
  • Minimum 1 lakh margin required

Sreeleathers Ltd SHAREHOLDING SNAPSHOT
04 March , 2024 | 01:30 PM

PROMOTER - TOTAL75.00%

Indian: 75.00%

Foreign: 0%

NON-PROMOTER - TOTAL 25.00%

Institutions: 6.90%

Non-Institutions: 18.10%

CUSTODIES - 0.00%

Custodies: 0.00%

See More Details
ad IconAd Image

Sreeleathers Ltd FINANCIALS

No Data Available To Display Chart

Sreeleathers Ltd PEER COMPARISON

Figures of Market Capital(Mar Cap), Quaterly Net Profit(NP Qtr) and Quaterly Sales(Sales Qtr) are in ₹ Cr.View All Peer Comparison

MORE ABOUT Sreeleathers Ltd

  • Satya Brata Dey
  • Managing Director
  • Sadhana Adhikary
  • Independent Director
  • Bijoy Kumar Roy
  • Company Sec. & Compli. Officer
  • K D Sarkar
  • Independent Director
  • Anil Chandra Bera
  • Independent Director
  • Rochita Dey
  • Non Executive Director
  • Shipra Dey
  • Non Executive Director

Summary

Sreeleathers Limited was incorporated in January 14, 1991. The company is engaged in manufacturing, selling and marketing different kinds of footwear, leather goods and accessories to men, women and kids. The Company has its retail presence in the Metro city and Tier II city areas across India. The company has three operational business units, two in New Market area, Kolkata and other in Panchavati Area, Jaipur.The Indian footwear market is dominated by unorganized players but as consumer preferences and buying behaviors are changing, organized retail players are making space for themselves in the market. Of the total footwear produced, 90% are consumed within the country while the remaining 10% are... Read More


Reports by Sreeleathers Ltd


Reports by Sreeleathers Ltd

Company FAQ

No Record Found