Title: Supply Chain Management - Creating Linkages for Faster Business Turnaround
Author: Sarika Kulkarni & Ashok Sharma
Price: Rs 350/-
Published by Tata McGraw Hill
Supply Chain Management is a revolution that has the capacity to challenge all the norms and practices, followed by industries and businesses so far. From strategy to operations, from internal operations to external operations, from the manner in which information is managed to the manner in which decisions are taken – SCM has touched each area of business. From Automotive to FMCG, from Pharmaceutical to Chemical – SCM has bought in revolution in each sector.
This has generated tremendous curiosity and desire to know more and more about SCM. However, there is a paucity of books on SCM by Indian authors and especially the ones that provide practical aspects and experiences of SCM implementation process. SCM cannot be properly understood or appreciated only in the theoretical context or framework. The above book aims to fill up this void by providing a detailed information on the ways and means in which SCM is viewed and implemented in various Indian companies.
The book has been created at two levels:
- Conceptual Level: This covers information on the basic tools and philosophies of SCM in an easy to understand manner.
- Practical Level: SCM is an operationally intensive area and hence any resource that does not talk about how SCM is actually implemented or used is incomplete. This book covers six case studies from some of the leading companies of India who are pioneers in adapting SCM practices. Each of the Case Studies covers the challenges faced by these companies while implementing SCM. The problems they encountered and the solutions they found, the issues and the opportunities, an attempt has been made to cover all of this. Case Studies covers companies such as M&M, Marico Industries, Amul and Asian Paints.
We hope that this book fuels all your desires to know more about this intriguing area of SCM.
For more details about this book please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.