International Aluminium Institute latest numbers for Aluminium showed a sharp dip in the production of the metal. China has been one of the strong trigger in this dip as production in World Aluminium dropped by more than 5%. On a monthly basis Aluminium prices declined by 5.3%. The data estimates from International Aluminium Institute (IAI) showed that Aluminium production was up to 4.714 million tonnes in November 2017, from 4.957 million tonnes in October 2017. On a yearly basis, Aluminium production shrinked by 8.3% from 5.145 million tonnes in November 2016. China Aluminium production was 2.35 million tonnes in November 2017, up from 2.54 million tonnes in October 2017.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.