Today's Top Gainer
Note:Top Gainer - Nifty 50 More
1. Development of permanent campus at IIM Visakhapatnam: New work from Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam to provide Project Management Consultancy services for development of permanent campus (Phase-1) amounting Rs. 463 crore (approx).
2. Development of Medical College And Hospital Chamba (Himachal Pradesh): New work to provide Project Management Consultancy services for development of Medical College And Hospital Chamba (Himachal Pradesh) amounting Rs. 200 crore (approx).
3. Development work under Namami Gange Programme at Bihar: Company also secured various Ghat Rehabilitation & Development works at Bihar. Ministry of Water Resources, River Development Ganga Rejuvenation, Govt. of India entrusted NBCC to take up the entry level activities pertaining to Ganga Rejuvenation in the various towns of Bihar along river Ganga. The estimated project cost is Rs. 100 crore (approx).
4. NBCC also secured Rs. 130 crore of additional work of IIT Bhubaneswar Campus.
5. Puducherry Railway station Redevelopment: After starting Charbagh & Gomati Nagar, Lucknow Railway Station Redevelopment, NBCC secured and started Puducherry Railway Station Redevelopment. The estimated project cost is Rs. 110 crore (approx).
The total estimated costs of these projects are Rs. 1003 crore (approx).
Powered by Capital Market - Live News