Net loss of Jindal Steel & Power reported to Rs 669.60 crore in the quarter ended December 2014 as against net profit of Rs 365.58 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2013. Sales declined 0.53% to Rs 3500.45 crore in the quarter ended December 2014 as against Rs 3519.06 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2013.
|Dec. 2014||Dec. 2013||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.