Net profit of Jindal Steel & Power rose 11.92% to Rs 287.28 crore in the quarter ended September 2014 as against Rs 256.68 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2013. Sales declined 9.17% to Rs 3182.84 crore in the quarter ended September 2014 as against Rs 3504.17 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2013.
|Sep. 2014||Sep. 2013||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.