Net profit of Signet Industries declined 7.90% to Rs 2.68 crore in the quarter ended December 2013 as against Rs 2.91 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2012. Sales rose 15.21% to Rs 157.52 crore in the quarter ended December 2013 as against Rs 136.72 crore during the previous quarter ended December 2012.
|Â||Dec. 2013||Dec. 2012||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
BSE 7.50 [0.02] ([0.27]%)
NSE 7.60 0.10 (1.33%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.