Net profit of Signet Industries rose 9.88% to Rs 1.78 crore in the quarter ended September 2012 as against Rs 1.62 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2011. Sales rose 73.98% to Rs 132.82 crore in the quarter ended September 2012 as against Rs 76.34 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2011.
|Sep. 2012||Sep. 2011||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
BSE 8.89 0.12 (1.37%)
NSE 8.85 0.05 (0.57%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.