Net loss of Zenith Birla (India) reported to Rs 2.83 crore in the quarter ended June 2012 as against net profit of Rs 3.51 crore during the previous quarter ended June 2011. Sales declined 41.28% to Rs 81.16 crore in the quarter ended June 2012 as against Rs 138.22 crore during the previous quarter ended June 2011.
|Â||Jun. 2012||Jun. 2011||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
BSE 1.08 [0.05] ([4.42]%)
NSE 1.15 [0.05] ([4.17]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.