Tracking the derivative data points, Nifty futures witnessed a marginal addition in open interest to the tune of ~52,000 shares, while Bank Nifty Futures witnessed a decline in open interest to the tune of ~1.37 lakh shares.
Tracking the Nifty Index Options, call writing was witnessed in major out of the money strikes with 10800CE and 10900CE adding ~7.07 lakh shares and ~3.84 lakh shares, respectively while 10800PE witnessed short covering to the tune of ~7.31 lakh shares.
India VIX index ended the session 7.55% lower at 13.16.
|Nifty||-60 points @ 10741|
|Bank Nifty||-291 points @ 26182|
|Top 2 F&O Gainer||Karnataka Bank, HUL|
|Top 2 F&O Loser||Syndicate Bank, Reliance Communication|
|Most Active Index Option Contract|
|Call Option||10700CE, O.I: + 7.07 lakh shares|
|Put Option||10800PE, O.I: -7.31 lakh shares|
|Nifty Max O.I Strikes||11000CE, 10500PE|
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.