Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd Q3FY18
Consolidated Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||41.7||1,061|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||26.51||85.6|
• The segmental breakup for 9MFY18 consists of human healthcare with 76% share, animal healthcare with 13% share, industrial processing with 6% share and remaining share towards food processing.
• India (~46% of 9MFY18 revenue) and USA (~46%) are the leading market areas for the company in 9M FY18.
• Human healthcare segment witnessed highest growth by 102% yoy to Rs78.5cr, followed by animal healthcare by 34% yoy to Rs14.7cr in Q3FY18.
• The employee benefits expense increased significantly by 51.9% yoy to Rs18.44cr in Q3FY18.
• The finance cost and depreciation for the quarter increased by 339.7% and 62.8% to Rs1.2cr and Rs5.3cr respectively.
• The effective tax rate for the quarter was at 32% as against 9% in Q3FY17. This resulted into lower incremental net profit increase vis-à-vis operating profit increase.
Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 261, up by 14 points or 5.67% from its previous closing of Rs. 247 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 244 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 263.55 and Rs. 222.05 respectively. So far 4,93,836(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.