Atul Auto Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||15||0|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||14||2.5|
Atul Auto’s Standalone numbers for Q2FY17 came in mix bag with Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 23.8% lower than the estimate of Rs 188 cr. EBITDA margin was lower by 546 bps from the estimate of 10% and net profit was 8.1% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 13 cr.
Revenue for the quarter was flat at Rs 143 cr.
Reported EBITDA was also flat at 22 cr.
Net profit increased marginally by 2.5% yoy to Rs 14 cr primarily due to Rs 60 lacs increase in other income and Rs 20 lacs decrease in finance cost.
Atul Auto Ltd ended at Rs. 469.2, down by 11 points or 2.29% from its previous closing of Rs. 480.2 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 480 and touched a high and low of Rs. 480 and Rs. 465 respectively. A total of 13787(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
BSE 424.00 [3.80] ([0.89]%)
NSE 423.85 [5.35] ([1.25]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.