Avenue Supermarts Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.1||68|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||191||65.2|
Avenue Supermarts’ standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 3508 crore, registering 26.3% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 36.5% yoy to Rs. 318 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 68 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 9.1%. This margin expansion was aided by favourable changes in inventories.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 191 crore, yoy increase of 65.2%. This was led by 66% yoy decline in interest expenses and increase in other income to Rs. 21.2 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs. 8 crore in Q2FY17.
Total 4 stores were added in Q2FY18.
Avenue Supermarts Ltd ended at Rs. 1,234.25, down by 35.1 points or 2.77% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,269.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,289 and touched a high and low of Rs. 1,289 and Rs. 1,223.05 respectively. A total of 28,80,456(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,134.50 13.30 (1.19%)
NSE 1,135.25 13.45 (1.20%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.