Bayer CropScience Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||20.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||159||1.9|
Bayer CropScience Q2FY17 beats our estimates. Revenue came in 4.6% higher than our estimate of Rs 1109 cr yoy. EBITDA stood at Rs 238 cr higher than estimate of 12.8%. Net profit was 8% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 147 cr yoy.
Revenue for the quarter increased 10% yoy to Rs 1160 cr.
The EBITDA increased by 6.6% yoy to Rs 238 cr while EBITDA margins fell by 62 bps yoy to 20.5%. This was primarily due to rise in cost of materials consumed by 15%.
Net profit increased 1.9% yoy to Rs 159 cr primarily due other income falling 36% yoy partly offset by 15% decline in finance cost.
Bayer CropScience Ltd ended at Rs. 4507.85, up by 48.2 points or 1.08% from its previous closing of Rs. 4459.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 4485 and touched a high and low of Rs. 4565 and Rs. 4470.05 respectively. A total of 10366(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 4,005.00 12.90 (0.32%)
NSE 4,014.25 3.45 (0.09%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.