Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd's revenue for Q3FY18 came in at Rs2,330.1cr, down marginally by 2% yoy. The operating profit increased substantially by 44.8% yoy to Rs296.36cr in Q3FY18. The EBITDA margin expanded by ~411bps yoy to 12.7% in Q3FY18. The net profit after tax (including discontinued operations) stood at Rs149.09cr, up by 14.5% yoy.
• The gross profit margin improved significantly by ~469bps yoy to 34.4% in Q3FY18 resulting into expansion of EBITDA margin.
• Other income includes MTM loss of Rs33.65cr on foreign exchange derivative transactions for Q3FY17.
• Finance cost declined significantly by 49.3% yoy to Rs31.46cr in Q3FY18.
• The effective tax rate of the company increased to 34% in 9MFY18 as against 29% in 9MFY17.
• The company had a total outstanding subsidy of Rs2,523.86cr as on December 31, 2017.
• Loan position of the company as on December 31, 2017 was Rs4,713.67cr.
Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd ended at Rs. 155.30, up by 0.35 points or 0.23% from its previous closing of Rs. 154.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 154.95 and touched a high and low of Rs. 156.95 and Rs. 153.45 respectively. A total of 3,94,610(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
Please use the temporary password sent on your email id or mobile no.
Update Mobile no.
Why you need to update your Mobile number ?
By providing verified mobile number we provide more exclusive information in the website.
Update Mobile no.
Terms & Conditions
By clicking on submit button, you authorize IIFL & its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by IIFL through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, letters etc. . you confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in National Do Not Call Registry as laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India will not be applicable for such information/ communication.