Cox & Kings Ltd Q3FY18
Consolidated Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||11.8||492|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||79.69||180.7|
Cox & Kings Ltd’s operational revenue for Q3FY18 decreased by 1.9% yoy to Rs1,347.72cr as against Rs1,373.89cr in Q3FY17. The company’s EBITDA margin has increased by 492bps yoy to 11.8% as against 6.9%. The company’s EBITDA grew by 68.1% yoy to Rs159.46cr as against Rs94.88cr. The company’s Adj. PAT before share of associates and joint ventures increased by 180.7% yoy to Rs79.69cr as against Rs28.39cr.
- The increase in EBITDA margin was led by a 10.1% yoy decline in cost of tours to Rs862.79cr and 20.9% yoy decline in other expense to Rs126.43cr.
- The effective tax rate declined to 17.8% (42.51% in Q3FY17) boosting the growth in the bottom-line.
- The Leisure division’s revenue declined by 8.8% yoy to Rs931.79cr. The divisions EBIT grew by 3.3% yoy to Rs95.59cr.
- The Education division’s revenue grew by 7.3% yoy to Rs208.44cr. The divisions EBIT declined by 48.8% yoy to Rs5.82cr.
- The Hybrid Hotels division’s revenue grew by 42.1% yoy to Rs161.09cr. The divisions EBIT increased by 9% yoy to Rs23.7cr.
- The Other division’s revenue grew by 4.7% yoy to Rs46.4cr. The division reported an EBIT profit of Rs5.52cr against a loss of Rs2.01cr in Q3FY17.
Cox & Kings Ltd ended at Rs252.10, down by 3.95 points or 1.54% from its previous closing of Rs256.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs258.30 and touched a high and low of Rs261 and Rs250.35 respectively. A total of 90,578(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.