Cyient Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||13.9||87|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||97.25||31.5|
Cyient’s Q2FY17 result beat the market consensus. The street was expecting topline growth of ~4% QoQ, EBITDA to decline by ~3% QoQ and bottomline to grow by ~8% QoQ.
The consolidated net revenue for the quarter grew by 10% QoQ to Rs. 914 cr due strong growth in Communication and Transportation vertical.
The consolidated EBITDA grew by 17.3% QoQ to Rs. 127.2 cr due to strong revenue growth and improvement in EBITDA margins by 87 bps QoQ. The consolidated EBITDA margin for Q2FY17 stood at 13.9% against 13.1% of previous quarter.
The consolidated net profit grew 32.3% QoQ to Rs. 97.3 cr against Rs. 74 cr of last quarter.
Cyient Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 504.55, up by 0.95 points or 0.19% from its previous closing of Rs. 503.6 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 505 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 522.2 and Rs. 501 respectively. So far 296101(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 553.60 1.90 (0.34%)
NSE 554.25 1.30 (0.24%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.