DCB Bank Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||48||29.7|
DCB Bank’s top-line and bottom-line performance for Q2FY17 beats estimates.
NII for the 2QFY17 grew ~26% yoy to Rs 190 Cr, beating estimates by 3%. NII was supported by improvement in CASA majorly due to savings accounts growing 22% yoy.
NIM came in at 3.96% in line with estimates led by ~29% yoy. Non-interest income grew ~26% yoy to Rs 62 Cr.
GNPA and NPA stood at 1.75% and 0.84 contracting 24 bps and 32 bps respectively. Both ratios were in line with estimates.
PAT managed to grow 31% yoy in 2QFY17 to Rs 48 Cr beating estimates by ~3.6%.
Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) was at 11.90% in 2QFY17 with Tier 1 at 10.76%.
DCB Bank Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 122, down by 1.35 points or 1.09% from its previous closing of Rs. 123.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 124.8 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 128 and Rs. 120.65 respectively. So far 1599735(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 190.15 2.55 (1.36%)
NSE 190.90 3.40 (1.81%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.