DCB Bank Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||65.20||38.7|
DCB Bank Ltd ended at Rs. 202.90, up by 4.6 points or 2.32% from its previous closing of Rs. 198.30 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 198 and touched a high and low of Rs. 202.90 and Rs. 196.40 respectively. A total of 48,79,406(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.