Elgi Equipments Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||10||296|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||18.05||235.5|
ELGI Equipments Ltd reported its Q2FY17 numbers below Bloomberg estimates. Revenue was reported 8.4% below estimate of Rs 373 cr, while net profit was reported 3% lower than the estimated figure of Rs 19 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased marginally by 1.4% yoy to Rs 342 cr.
The EBITDA increased by 44% yoy to Rs 34 cr while EBITDA margin expanded by 296 bps yoy to 10% this was largely due to 17% yoy decrease in other expenses and flat employee benefits expense.
Net profit increased by 235.5% yoy to Rs 18 cr primarily due to 25.7% yoy increase in other income and 266.4% yoy decrease in finance cost.
Elgi Equipments Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 177, down by 10.85 points or 5.78% from its previous closing of Rs. 187.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 186.75 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 200 and Rs. 177 respectively. So far 24686(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 266.00 6.25 (2.41%)
NSE 265.40 6.05 (2.33%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.