Emami Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||32.1||202|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||98.6||49.6|
Emami ltd standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 628.1 crore, registering 7.6% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 14.9% yoy to Rs. 201.3 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 202 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 32%. This margin expansion was aided by 4.7% yoy decline in cost of raw material consumed.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 98.6 crore, yoy increase of 49.6%. This was due to 34.6% yoy decline in interest expenses.
Emami Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,160, up by 23.2 points or 2.04% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,136.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,137.80 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,190 and Rs. 1,127.05 respectively. So far 3,46,227(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,260.00 [6.20] ([0.49]%)
NSE 1,268.00 0.30 (0.02%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.