GAIL (India) Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.4||169|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||1,025||21|
GAIL standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 11570 crore, registering 6.8% yoy increase. This was primarily partly aided by rise in revenues from natural gas segment by 2.2% yoy to Rs.8520 crore.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 19.2% yoy to Rs. 1899 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 169 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 16.4%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 1025 crore, yoy increase of 21%. This was due to lower interest expenses by 43% yoy to Rs.101 crore in Q1FY18 vs Rs.177 crore in Q1FY17. This came in after adjusting one time gain in previous year corresponding quarter.
GAIL (India) Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 368, down by 12.9 points or 3.39% from its previous closing of Rs. 380.90 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 380.90 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 381.25 and Rs. 360.25 respectively. So far 28,16,279(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 494.65 8.75 (1.80%)
NSE 494.50 8.85 (1.82%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.