Indian Hume Pipe Company Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||7.5|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||19.9||[23.0]|
Indian Hume Pipe' standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 577 crore, registering 27.4% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 17.5% yoy to Rs. 43.1 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 407 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 7.5%. This margin contraction was mainly led by nearly fourfold jump in other expenses to Rs. 39.11 crore.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 19.9 crore, yoy decline of 23%.
Indian Hume Pipe Company Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 569.50, up by 0.75 points or 0.13% from its previous closing of Rs. 568.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 570 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 574 and Rs. 562.15 respectively. So far 22,179(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 420.00 1.95 (0.47%)
NSE 420.10 2.35 (0.56%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.