Infosys Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||31.7||74|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||3,606||5.0|
Infosys’s Q2FY17 result beats the market consensus but the management has cut the FY17 guidance to 8-9% from 10-11.5% due to near term uncertainties.
The consolidated net revenue for the quarter grew by 3.1% QoQ to Rs. 17,310 cr due volume growth of 4%. The street was expecting revenue growth of 2.2% QoQ.
The consolidated EBITDA grew by 5.6% QoQ to Rs. 5,493 cr due to topline growth. The EBITDA margins improved by 74 bps QoQ due to cost rationalization. The consolidated EBITDA margin for Q2FY17 stood at 31.7% against 31% of previous quarter.
The consolidated net profit grew 4.9% QoQ to Rs. 3,606 cr against Rs. 3,436 cr of last quarter.
Infosys Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1036.75, down by 15.3 points or 1.45% from its previous closing of Rs. 1052.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1060 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1080.7 and Rs. 996.15 respectively. So far 11449433(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 1,122.90 42.50 (3.93%)
NSE 1,122.85 41.70 (3.86%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.