Jubilant Foodworks Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||14||442|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||48.5||124.5|
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 59.4% yoy to Rs. 102 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 442 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 14%. This margin expansion was aided by decrease in other expenses by 1.5%
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 48.5 crore, yoy increase of 124.5%. This was due to decrease in depreciation expense by 11.1%
Jubilant Foodworks Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,685.05, up by 81.6 points or 5.09% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,603.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,600 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,692 and Rs. 1,567 respectively. So far 28,60,786(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.