K P R Mill Ltd Q3FY18
Consolidated Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||18.4|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||70.68||[0.3]|
- Employee benefit expenses grew by 8.8% yoy and 3.6% qoq to Rs76.2cr.
- Finance cost declined by 8.5% yoy and 3.3% qoq to Rs12.5cr.
- Depreciation and amortisation expenses declined by 10.7% yoy and 4.4% qoq to Rs33.8cr.
- Textile segment revenue grew by 16.6% yoy to Rs658cr and sugar segment revenue grew by 61.6% yoy to Rs36cr.
- 9MFY18 revenue grew by 8.4% yoy to Rs2,204cr.
K P R Mill Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 702, down by 18.8 points or 2.61% from its previous closing of Rs. 720.80 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 699.70 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 712.85 and Rs. 680.30 respectively. So far 23,609(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.