Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||10.7|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||58||23.4|
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd Q2FY17 result beat EBITDA estimate of the market. The EBITDA stood at Rs 122 cr vs. analyst expectation of Rs 115 cr. However, PAT was Rs 59 cr vs. the poll of Rs. 60 cr. Revenue stood at Rs 1,143 vs. market estimates of Rs.1,151 cr.
The standalone revenue of the company grew by 19% to Rs 1,143 cr yoy.
EBITDA improved 6% yoy to Rs 122 cr due to focus on cost reduction and better working capital management. The EBITDA margin stood at 10.7% vs. 11.9% in the corresponding quarter of previous year.
The standalone net profit grew 23% yoy to Rs 58 cr against Rs 47 cr in Q2FY16 due to improved EBITDA and fall in finance cost.
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 223.1, down by 3.4 points or 1.5% from its previous closing of Rs. 226.5 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 234 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 234 and Rs. 220 respectively. So far 56871(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 444.00 [4.30] ([0.96]%)
NSE 445.00 [4.05] ([0.90]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.