Kamdhenu Ispat Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||3.6|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||3.1||57.3|
Kamdhenu standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 271 crore, registering 43.7% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by 55.6% yoy jump in revenue from Steel segment.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 21.5% yoy to Rs. 9.7 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 66 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 3.6%. This margin contraction was driven by 30.4% yoy rise in cost of materials.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 3.1 crore, yoy increase of 57.3%. This was due to 4% yoy decline in interest expenses. Also, jump in other income by 67% yoy contributed to the same.
Kamdhenu Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 224.20, up by 10.65 points or 4.99% from its previous closing of Rs. 213.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 214 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 224.20 and Rs. 210.50 respectively. So far 58,311(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 212.00 1.45 (0.69%)
NSE 207.00 [5.05] ([2.38]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.