Muthoot Finance Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||76.9||260|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||297||70|
***EBITDA margin change is bps
Muthoot Finance Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers came in above Bloomberg estimates. Revenue was 44.3% above Bloomberg estimates of Rs 957.3 cr. Company’s net profit stood 8.5% above the estimates of Rs 273.6 cr.
Company’s net revenue stood at Rs 1381.75 cr which grew 21.6% during the corresponding quarter of previous year.
EBITDA surged by 25.9% yoy to Rs 1063 cr and EBITDA margins expanded 260 bps yoy to 76.9%.
Company's net profit rose 70% yoy to Rs 296.72 cr. This was driven by fall in depreciation by 22.5% yoy.
Company's D/E as of Q2FY17 stands at 3.4x.
Muthoot Finance Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 336, down by 17.95 points or 5.07% from its previous closing of Rs. 353.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 347.7 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 350.5 and Rs. 322 respectively. So far 1041441(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 423.35 9.50 (2.30%)
NSE 422.10 9.10 (2.20%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.