Navkar Corporation Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||37.8||269|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||22||12.3|
Navkar Corporation’s Q2FY17 consolidated revenue for the quarter rose by 5.2% yoy to Rs 90 cr.
EBITDA for the period rose 13.3% yoy to Rs 34 cr with an EBITDA margin expansion of 269 bps to 37.8%. This was primarily due the impact of foreign exchange movements. The company had a net foreign exchange gain of Rs 0.63 cr this quarter versus a loss of Rs 6.91 cr during Q2FY16.
Also, net profit for the quarter rose 12.3% yoy to Rs 22 cr. The difference from EBITDA level performance was due to a 20% yoy decline in other income.
Navkar Corporation Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 176.85, down by 2.5 points or 1.39% from its previous closing of Rs. 179.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 179.35 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 179.35 and Rs. 175.15 respectively. So far 14037(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 188.25 1.20 (0.64%)
NSE 187.50 0.45 (0.24%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.