Navneet Education Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||17.4||741|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||18.58||69.8|
Navneet Education Ltd.’s standalone Q2FY17 beats Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 31.7% higher than the estimate of Rs 130 cr. EBITDA came in 263.3% higher than the estimate of Rs 8 cr. Net profit was 161.7% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 7 cr.
Navneet posted strong 46% yoy Revenue growth to Rs 171.39 cr. This was driven by stellar performance in publication content segments which grew by 58% yoy.
EBITDA surges by 154.6% yoy to Rs 29.79 cr led by EBITDA margins expansion of 741 bps yoy at 17.4%.
Net profit jump by 69.8% yoy to Rs 18.58 cr. This was due to 55% yoy dropped in other income offsetting the strong operational performance.
Navneet Education Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 102.2, down by 0.65 points or 0.63% from its previous closing of Rs. 102.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 102 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 104.5 and Rs. 102 respectively. So far 117942(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 156.55 1.70 (1.10%)
NSE 158.25 3.05 (1.97%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.