Punj Lloyd Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||-0.3||-|
|Net Loss (adjusted)||225.80||-|
Punj Loyd Ltd reported its standalone numbers for Q2FY17 post market hours.
Revenue for the quarter were flat at Rs. 996 cr.
Reported EBITDA loss has shrunk from Rs 23 cr in Q2FY16 to Rs. 3 cr in Q2FY17. This was largely due to 41.7% yoy decrease in other expenses.
Net loss for the quarter widened by Rs 3.5 cr to Rs 225.8 cr primarily due to Rs 50 cr decrease in other income and 5.4% yoy increase in finance cost.
Punj Lloyd Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 20.55, up by 0.5 points or 2.49% from its previous closing of Rs. 20.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 20.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 20.65 and Rs. 20.05 respectively. So far 1273480(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 20.75 0 (0%)
NSE 20.75 0 (0%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.