Reliance Power Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||46.3||405|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||272||[6.2]|
Reliance Power Ltd.’s consolidated Q2FY17 came in below against Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 4.4% lower than the estimate of Rs 2587 cr. Net profit was 14.3% lower than the estimated figure of Rs 317 cr.
Revenue for the quarter decreased 7.6% yoy to Rs 2472.73 cr.
EBITDA increased by 1.2% yoy to Rs 1144.3 cr and EBITDA margins improve by 405 bps yoy at 46.3%. This was primarily driven by 24% yoy dropped in generation, administration & other expenses and 13% yoy declined in cost of fuel consumed.
Reported net profit decreased by 6.2% yoy to Rs272 cr. This was led by 14% yoy rise in finance cost.
Reliance Power Ltd ended at Rs. 43.4, down by 1 points or 2.25% from its previous closing of Rs. 44.4 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 43.5 and touched a high and low of Rs. 44.05 and Rs. 42.95 respectively. A total of 2571855(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
BSE 36.10 [0.05] ([0.14]%)
NSE 36.05 [0.05] ([0.14]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.