Shilpa Medicare Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||25||58|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||33.19||22.8|
Shilpa Medicare Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers beat Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the period came in 7.3% above estimate of Rs 182 cr. Reported net profit for the period came in 21.1% above the estimate of Rs 27 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 18.7% yoy to Rs 195.59 cr.
EBITDA increased by 21.5% yoy to Rs 48.89 cr while EBITDA margins expanded 58 bps yoy to 25%. This was led by 12% yoy decline in other expenses and improved operational efficiencies.
Net profit increased by 22.8% yoy to Rs 33.19 cr against adjusted net profit. This was primarily led by 37% yoy dip in finance cost.
Shilpa Medicare Ltd ended at Rs. 623.6, up by 51.3 points or 8.96% from its previous closing of Rs. 572.3 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 573.7 and touched a high and low of Rs. 632.95 and Rs. 569.4 respectively. A total of 568366(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
BSE 625.00 [2.30] ([0.37]%)
NSE 625.55 [3.40] ([0.54]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.