Sintex Industries Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||18.1||156|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||164.81||13.7|
Sintex Industries’s Q2FY17 numbers came in beating Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in 1% higher than the estimate of Rs 2265 cr. EBITDA margin was higher by 95 bps from the estimate of 17% and net profit was 7% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 154 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 15% yoy to Rs 2288 cr.
Reported EBITDA surged by 25.9% yoy to Rs 413 cr while EBITDA margins expanded by 155 bps yoy to 18%. This was largely due to 26.4% yoy increase in other expenses.
Net profit increased at a lower rate of 13.7% yoy to Rs 165 cr primarily due to 40.1% yoy increase in finance cost.
Sintex Industries Ltd ended at Rs. 79.85, down by 2.45 points or 2.98% from its previous closing of Rs. 82.3 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 81.5 and touched a high and low of Rs. 81.8 and Rs. 79.15 respectively. A total of 2516696(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 23.95 [0.50] ([2.04]%)
NSE 23.90 [0.55] ([2.25]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.