Siti Cable Network Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.4|||
|Net Loss (adjusted)||46.90|
Siti Networks Ltd. reported its Q2FY17 consolidated revenue 4.3% below the Bloomberg estimate of Rs 302 cr.
Revenue for the quarter surged 23.6% yoy to Rs 289 cr.
Reported EBITDA increased by 19.7% yoy to Rs 47 cr while EBITDA margins declined by 53 bps yoy to 16.4%. This was largely due to 42% yoy increase in other expenses.
Net loss for the quarter widened by Rs 15.47 cr yoy to Rs 46.9 cr. This was primarily due to 73% yoy decline in other income.
Siti Networks Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 34.85, down by 0.1 points or 0.29% from its previous closing of Rs. 34.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 35.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 35.05 and Rs. 34.6 respectively. So far 44860(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 24.80 [0.05] ([0.20]%)
NSE 24.85 [0.10] ([0.40]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.