Speciality Restaurants Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||-||-|
Speciality Restaurants' revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 72.2 crore, registering 8.1% yoy decline.
Its EBITDA loss for the quarter stood at Rs. 2.04 crore as against Rs. 0.14 crore EBITDA in corresponding quarter of last year.
Net loss for the quarter swelled to Rs. 15.8 crore from Rs. 5.6 crore in Q1FY17. This was mainly on account of exceptional item (provision of financial assets on account of restructuring pertaining to the joint venture entity.) of Rs. 9.35 crore.
Speciality Restaurants Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 117.70, down by 5.9 points or 4.77% from its previous closing of Rs. 123.60 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 120 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 120.50 and Rs. 115.95 respectively. So far 99,762(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 171.35 1.30 (0.76%)
NSE 172.00 2.25 (1.33%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.