Sunil Hitech Engineers Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||13.7||23.2|
Sunil hitech Engineers standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 548.3 crore, registering 23.5% yoy increase. This was primarily driven by rise in revenue from project segments by 24% yoy.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 15.3% yoy to Rs. 49.12 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 63 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 9%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 13.7 crore, yoy increase of 23.2%.
Sunil Hitech Engineers Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 13.33, up by 0.39 points or 3.01% from its previous closing of Rs. 12.94 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 12.97 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 13.87 and Rs. 12.96 respectively. So far 61,67,580(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 7.56 [0.10] ([1.31]%)
NSE 7.55 [0.10] ([1.31]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.