Tata Motors Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.4|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||848.16||148.7|
Tata Motors Ltd’s Q2FY17 consolidated numbers missed our estimates. Revenue for the period came in 2.4% above estimate of Rs 65,460 cr. However, reported net profit for the period came in 70.6% below the estimate of Rs 2,886 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 7% yoy to Rs 66,999.69 cr. JLR revenue grew 9% yoy to Rs 53,374.81 cr.
EBITDA declined by 3.6% yoy to Rs 6,282.57 cr while EBITDA margins contracted 103 bps yoy to 9.4%. This decline was on the back of 26% yoy increase in other expenses to Rs 17,119.45 cr. Also, cost of material consumed increased 16% yoy.
Net profit increased by 148.7% yoy to Rs 848.16 cr. Favorable movement in foreign exchange of 103% yoy.
Tata Motors Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 467.35, down by 40.05 points or 7.89% from its previous closing of Rs. 507.4 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 485.7 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 486.7 and Rs. 462.05 respectively. So far 9648669(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 402.80 0.95 (0.24%)
NSE 402.40 0.45 (0.11%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.